Tourism and social media
How social networks influence our daily decisions in the field of tourism What is the relationship between the travel and the use of social media?
To answer these questions, the data provided by Nielsen Audiweb and respond to our question.
« Events & News
- 72% of all social network users access their social profiles on a daily basis when traveling
- 200 million passengers this year will book flights that allow them to connect
- 69% of all businesses related to the tourism sector has recorded growth in traffic from Facebook
- 46% of all businesses related to the tourism sector has recorded growth in traffic from Twitter
- The 5 largest airlines have 2,566,000 fans on Facebook - 50 million reviews have been published to date on TripAdvisor
The above data show that the trend increasingly marked by travelers, is to live the experience of travel "parallel" between real and virtual world. If the trend is that we can not share this fashion with you, inviting you to share your experience in our Hotels.
The photo more beautiful and meaningful will be used for our next corporate campaign.
We look forward to your works of art